What is the hardest word to rhyme with?
There are many words that have no rhyme in the English language. “Orange” is only the most famous. Other words that have no rhyme include: silver, purple, month, ninth, pint, wolf, opus, dangerous, marathon and discombobulate.
What are the 5 examples of rhyme?
Examples of Rhyme:
- Little Boy Blue, come blow your horn.
- The sheep’s in the meadow, the cow’s in the corn.
- Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?
- With silver bells and cockle shells and pretty maids all in a row.
- Jack and Jill ran up the hill to fetch a pail of water.
- And Jill came tumbling after.
What did Eminem rhyme with orange?
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the only word that perfectly rhymes with “orange” is “ sporange”. But over the course of his career, Eminem has proved that you don’t need to say “sporange” if you want to rhyme with “orange”: “I put my or-ange four-inch door hinge in stor-age and…
What is the most Rhymable word?
What is the most rhymable word in the English language? I believe it’s ” bee”. Rhymezone.com has 937 words that rhyme with bee.
What are 3 words that rhyme?
Words That Rhyme With Three
- Syllable Words That Rhyme With Three. A. Ab. Ac. Awb. Bee. Brie. Chih. Ci.
- Syllable Words That Rhyme With Three. Adee. Agree. Akey. Alii. Artsy. Bailee. Banshee.
- Syllable Words That Rhyme With Three. Abductee. Absentee. Addressee. Adoptee. Adoree. Amphorae. Amputee.
- Syllable Words That Rhyme With Three.
What is rhyme example?
Rhyme most often occurs at the ends of poetic lines. In addition, rhyme is principally a function of sound rather than spelling. For example, words rhyme that end with the same vowel sound but have different spellings: day, prey, weigh, bouquet.
What’s a personification example?
Personification is when human characteristics are given to something that is not human. When a figure or an object is given human characteristics, it is being personified. For example: The cat danced around the toy mouse before pouncing on it.