- 1 What is TB in softball?
- 2 What does TB mean on game changer?
- 3 What is a good on base percentage in softball?
- 4 What are good softball pitching stats?
- 5 What can you not do in softball?
- 6 What does HR mean in softball?
- 7 What does TB mean in box score?
- 8 How do I check my game changer stats?
- 9 How fast do d1 softball pitchers throw?
- 10 What is a good home to first in softball?
- 11 Who is #1 softball player?
- 12 What does FP mean in softball stats?
- 13 What does whip mean in softball stats?
What is TB in softball?
Total Bases (TB) Total number of bases a batter has reached.
What does TB mean on game changer?
TB: Total balls. TS: Total strikes. S%: Strike percentage. K/G: Strikeouts per regulation game.
What is a good on base percentage in softball?
500 on base percentage. An on base percentage of over. 400 is considered really good.
What are good softball pitching stats?
What softball measurables do college coaches look for in a pitcher?
- Height: 5’9” or taller.
- Pitch velocity: 63+ MPH.
- Command of at least 4 pitches: fastball, changeup, multiple movement pitches.
- ERA: below 2.50.
- Strikeouts: 1 or more per inning pitched.
- Walks: 1-2 per game or fewer.
What can you not do in softball?
The pitcher shall not deliberately stop, roll, or bounce the ball while in the pitching position in order to prevent the batter from striking it. The pitcher shall not at any time during the game be allowed to use tape or other substances upon the ball, the pitching hand, or fingers.
What does HR mean in softball?
HR Home runs: hits on which the batter successfully touched all four bases, without the contribution of a fielding error.
What does TB mean in box score?
TB– total bases (It’s one for a single, two for a double, three for a triple and four for a home run. For example, if a batter has two singles, a double and a home run, this would be eight total bases.)
How do I check my game changer stats?
From the Web at GC.com
- Log into your account and go to your GameChanger team page.
- Click on “Team Settings” in your “Team Home” tab.
- Click “Edit Settings”
- Scroll down to “Stat Settings” and edit who can view stats and/or how much access fans have to your team.
- Edit your Stat Settings and click “Save”
How fast do d1 softball pitchers throw?
Division 1: 63 MPH or faster. Division 2: 58 MPH or faster. Division 3 and NAIA: 55 MPH or faster.
What is a good home to first in softball?
My top 14U players home to first time is about 3 seconds. I consider anything under 3.2 to be fast and 3.3 – 3.5 to be the average. Anything over 3.5 would be slow. For a 9 YO I would add about a second to these times.
Who is #1 softball player?
482), Jocelyn Alo is the 2021 USA Player of the Year. OKLAHOMA CITY –– USA Softball, the National Governing Body of Softball in the United States, announced today that the University of Oklahoma’s Jocelyn Alo has been named the 2021 USA Softball Collegiate Player of the Year.
What does FP mean in softball stats?
• FP – Fielding percentage: total plays (chances minus errors) divided by the number of total chances. • INN – Innings: number of innings that a player is at one certain. position.
What does whip mean in softball stats?
Definition. WHIP is one of the most commonly used statistics for evaluating a pitcher’s performance. The statistic shows how well a pitcher has kept runners off the basepaths, one of his main goals. The formula is simple enough — it’s the sum of a pitcher’s walks and hits, divided by his total innings pitched.